We are accepting entries of prop 215 compliant sun grown “light deprivation” cannabis.
We have three categories.
1st) Indica and Indica dominant hybrids
2nd) Sativa and Sativa dominant hybrids
3rd) Chem/Og/Diesel hybrids “fuel” and Chem/Og/Diesel dominant hybrids
All cannabis entries will be tested for pesticides and mold, as well as a full cannabinoid profile and terpene profile.
Any cannabis found with mold or pesticides will be disqualified.
As a participant you will receive an evaluation package. The cannabis will be evaluated on looks, smells, tastes and affect. We will also request comments around each aspect of the evaluation. Beyond participant evaluations, we will have patient evaluations and expert cannabis enthusiasts evaluating the medicine.
To enter you will need to donate a minimum of 60 and up to 70 grams of cannabis. We recommend more rather than less. We also ask for a $250 donation to help cover testing and overhead.
- SC Labs (Santa Cruz location)
- Wonderland Nursery (Humboldt, CA) *(closed on Aug. 1st)
Email with any questions.
California light dep only.
Entry dates are August 1 – 12.
Evaluation packages will be available starting August 14th. Please pick up at your drop-off location as soon as you can to allow for adequate time to evaluate.
Recognition and Appreciation
With each entry comes:
- A chance to be CaliDepFest’s favorite cannabis of 2016!
- 2 invites
- 1 Evaluation package (up to 30 strains to judge)
- 1 poster for the event (which could have your logo on it)
- 1 event T-shirt (also with your company logo on it)
- Your logo on all of this year’s social media and advertising
- A small space to represent yourself, company or brand at the event
This is a no vending event. It is a great opportunity to shake hands and meet people as well represent your brand/company.
Thanks for your consideration and many blessings.
Thank you from the Cali Dep Fest family.
If you have any questions please email us at: